Rajarshi Bhattacharya [Aaf]
- Name: Rajarshi Bhattacharya
- Date of birth: 16.05.1972
- City of birth: Calcutta, India
- Home: London, UK
- Telephone: 07740871939
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hobbies: Golf, Music
- Languages: English, hindi, Bengali
- Current Position: Head of Orthopaedics & Trauma, Imperial College, London
- Office: St. Marys Hospital, Paddington, London, UK
- Telephone: 020 33121918
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Trauma, Knees
- MBBS, MRCSEd MRCSGlas, MSc FRCS(Tr. & Orth.)
- Osteoporosis and fractures, Simulation in Orthopaedic training
- Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon with special interest in knee surgery
- Newcastle and Edinburgh; UK
- Clinical Excellence Awards – 2015.
- Imperial Excellence Award for Neck of Femur Service & Pathway - 2013.
- Imperial Excellence Award for Ortho-plastic Tertiary Service - 2013.
- Jaques Duparc Award at EFORT - 2007.
- Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Head of Department of Trauma & Orthopaedics
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust &
North West London Major Trauma Centre
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer,
Imperial College, London
- President Elect
Royal Society of Medicine, Orthopaedic Section
- Charles Nelson, Ted Blaine