Susan A. Scherl [Aaf]
Professor, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, The University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE, USA
- Pediatric orthopaedic trauma
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons: 1997
- Non-accidental trauma in children. Medical student and resident education.
- Professor, The University of Nebraska, 2010-Present.
- Associate Professor, The University of Nebraska, 2005-2010.
- Assistant Professor, The University of Nebraska, 2001-2005.
- Assistant Professor, The University of Chicago, 1995-2002.
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA, 1994-1995.
- Orthopaedic Residency, SUNY Downstate, Brooklyn, NY, USA, 1989-1994.
- General Surgery Residency, St. Luke’s/Roosevelt, NY, NY, 1987-1989.
- Boston University Six Year Medical Program, Boston, MA, USA, 1981-1987.
- Module Leader, Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Trauma Association Residents Comprehensive Fracture Course 2.0, 2011
- Chair, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America Education Committee, 2009-Present.
- Chair, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, Specialty Day Committee, 2011.
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Leadership Development Committee, 2009-2011.
- Member, Orthopaedic Trauma Association Membership Committee, 2008-2011.
- Raghuram Thonse, Scott Steinmann